Creating and submitting video game inlays on behalf of leading publishers to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo for production and distribution worldwide.
PQube is one of Europe’s leading privately owned publishers, distributors and service providers for the interactive entertainment industry. PQube has a global reach throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. PQube is a licensed publisher for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo platforms, publishing and distributing games on Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, Xbox One, 3DS, iOS, Android, PC, Steam and other digital download channels.
Requirements & Execution
- Collate the assets from the client (artwork, logos, age ratings, compatibility icons, legal lines etc)
- Create the front and back cover of the artwork for each pre-agreed format (PS3, PS4 and PS Vita currently)
- Arrange and conclude the approval process between the client (PQube) and developer
- Localise all the the approved inlay information into pre-agreed languages, including: french, german, italian, spanish and dutch
- Sometimes we need to combine languages on the inlays, so, for example one single pack may have English AND French on the sleeve
- Upload to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo (or other relevant platform holder) for final approval
- Ensure the Inlays then go into production