Rice Digital Ecommerce & News Website
Rice Digital are retailers of Japanese video games and merchandise.
Rice Digital was a full branding project including logo, corporate branding, website and marketing materials from exhibition banners to sales presenters.
Using this brand, the client wanted to create “The Number One Site For Japanese Games” which was to include a news / blog style front so likeminded viewers could engage by reading and commenting on the latest news from the sector, creating a loyal following.
- This was to include a full e-commerce web platform to sell video games and gaming merchandise to these viewers.
- The website brief was to design and create both news and e-commerce sites with a view to their staff handling the day to day running so an easy to use back end was essential for them.
- Needed ability to take credit card payments
- Needed ability to sell physical and “Serial key” products
- The purpose was to convert the news / blog readers to the store to purchase.
- Simplistic shipping and despatch system to support their warehouse staff.
A design was created based on our research and Rice Digital’s knowledge of the sector. We worked together very closely at the design and build stage to ensure the correct image and feel was being portrayed as this was massively important to the client.
Based on this design we created an easy to navigate news and e-commerce platform with a focus on converting viewers into sales.
We continue to support Rice Digital on a day to day basis helping them achieve their needs with additional features, promotions, sales materials and technical support.